Tirzepatide Weight Loss Clinic in Preston Hollow
Lose Up to 10% of Your Body Fat in 12 Weeks
- Reduce appetite
- Regulate blood sugar
- Only one treatment per week
Get Started Now
Before embarking on Tirzepatide treatment, it’s essential to address important aspects to ensure optimal results and safety. Before using Tirzepatide, consider the following:
Inform your weight loss clinic or diabetic doctor about any allergies to Tirzepatide, other medications, or ingredients in the medicine.
Share any history of kidney or pancreas disease, diabetic retinopathy, or stomach problems that may affect digestion.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
Discuss your pregnancy plans, ongoing pregnancy, or breastfeeding status with your doctor, as Tirzepatide may have implications.
Tirzepatide Administration Guide
Tirzepatide is a weight loss injection solution provided in the form of a single-dose injectable pen. This pen allows patients to administer the medication into their stomachs, thighs, or the back of their upper arms. Before injecting, it is important to choose an appropriate injection site and place the base of the pen flat against the skin.
To begin the injection process, the medicine needs to be unlocked. Once unlocked, you will need to hold the button for 10 seconds, and upon hearing the first click, the injection will start. After completion, a second click will indicate that the injection is finished. It is crucial to follow these steps accurately for proper administration.
For weight loss purposes, Tirzepatide typically requires weekly injections. It is recommended to consult with a diabetic doctor or healthcare professional to determine the appropriate dosage and frequency for your specific needs. They can guide you in utilizing Tirzepatide effectively for weight management and diabetes control.
Benefits of Tirzepatide Treatment
Achieving weight loss can have significant positive impacts on your overall health and well-being. Tirzepatide, a medication specifically designed to treat obesity, can assist you in reaching your desired body shape and size. Discover the numerous advantages offered by the Tirzepatide Weight Clinic which can support you on your weight loss journey.
- Improved Glycemic Control
- Weight Loss Promotion
- Cardiovascular Health Improvement
- Sustained Benefits
- HbA1c Reduction
- Enhanced Overall Health
How Should Tirzepatide Be Stored?
Tirzepatide should be stored in a refrigerator within the temperature range of 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C). Safeguard the medication from light by keeping it in its original carton until use. In the case of single-dose pens, they can be stored at room temperature for a period of 21 days, if necessary. It is crucial to strictly adhere to the recommended storage instructions provided. Familiarize yourself with the proper storage guidelines to ensure the medication remains effective and potent.
Precautions and Contraindications
The key points regarding the considerations for different patient groups in Preston Hollow:
- Patients with Hepatic Impairment: No dosage adjustment is recommended for patients with hepatic impairment.
- Patients with Renal Impairment: No dosage adjustment is suggested for patients with renal impairment. Caution should be exercised in patients prone to dehydration as tirzepatide may cause gastrointestinal adverse reactions (ADRs) such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, leading to dehydration and potentially acute kidney injury.
- Pregnancy Considerations: Limited information is available on tirzepatide use in pregnant women, making it difficult to assess the risk of congenital disabilities or adverse outcomes. Poorly controlled diabetes during pregnancy poses risks to both the mother and fetus. Animal reproduction studies have shown increased incidences of external, visceral, and skeletal malformations with tirzepatide exposure, suggesting potential risks to the fetus.
- Breastfeeding Considerations: No information is available on tirzepatide in animal or human milk and its effects on the breastfed infant. Clinicians should weigh the benefits of breastfeeding, the mother’s clinical need for tirzepatide, and potential adverse impacts on the breastfed infant.
Who is a Good Candidate for Tirzepatide?
You might be eligible for receiving tirzepatide treatment if you have:
- Excess Weight
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- Health Complications
- BMI More Than 30
- Type-2 Diabetes
Tirzepatide usage can lead to certain undesirable effects such as:
- Tirzepatide may cause initial side effects related to digestion, including diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, constipation, and decreased appetite.
- It is important to be vigilant for potential allergic reactions, thyroid cancer, gallbladder issues, and low blood sugar while using Tirzepatide.
- Monitor your symptoms closely and promptly inform your diabetic doctor of any persistent or severe side effects.
- Your weight loss doctor may need to adjust your dosage based on your individual response to the medication.
Timeline For Expected Result
Consultation with a weight loss clinic or healthcare professional at Preston Hollow is important to determine the right approach for your specific needs.
- Tirzepatide injections can lower blood glucose levels immediately. It may take 8 to 12 weeks to start noticing weight loss results.
- Compared to Semaglutide, Tirzepatide users may achieve their target weight four weeks sooner.
- On average, significant weight loss is observed after 28 weeks of Tirzepatide use. Individual physiology, body type, and medical history can influence the timeframe for results.
Who Should Avoid Using Tirzepatide?
Tirzepatide, while beneficial for weight loss in overweight patients, may not be suitable for everyone. Individuals with pre-existing conditions such as pancreatitis, kidney problems, diabetic retinopathy, gastroparesis, or medullary thyroid cancer should exercise caution. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also avoid using Tirzepatide due to potential harm to the fetus or negative effects on newborns through breast milk. Consulting with a weight loss clinic or a diabetic doctor at Preston Hollow is essential in determining the appropriateness of Tirzepatide for obesity treatment. It is crucial to disclose your complete medical history, including any recent life changes, to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the treatment. By working closely with healthcare professionals, patients can make informed decisions about their weight loss journey and receive the most suitable and beneficial care.
Tirzepatide Vs Semaglutide
- In a recent trial, different doses of tirzepatide (5 mg, 10 mg, and 15 mg) were compared to a 1 mg dose of semaglutide in patients with type 2 diabetes on metformin. Tirzepatide outperformed semaglutide in reducing glycated hemoglobin levels and achieving target levels recommended by diabetes associations.
- Additionally, tirzepatide resulted in greater weight loss compared to semaglutide, with the 15 mg dose showing the most significant effect. These findings highlight tirzepatide’s potential as a superior treatment option for improving glycemic control and promoting weight reduction in patients with type 2 diabetes.