Register to Receive Your Discovery Kit
GAMEDAY Men’s Health?
Low testosterone can impact a man’s energy levels, sex drive, and mood.
Low testosterone (Low T) is linked to a variety of health conditions, ranging from fatigue and low libido to decreased concentration and moodiness. Testosterone is a vital hormone for men, and when their levels are low, they may feel like a light switch got turned off.
- Low energy levels
- Loss of muscle/fat gain
- Low strength/endurance
- Low life enjoyment
- Low libido
- Depression/bad mood
- Testosterone levels show steady decrease among young US men.
- 1 in 4 men over 30 in the US (about 30 million) have Low Testosterone levels.
- Men older than 40 are three times as likely to experience complete erectile dysfunction (ED) than younger men.
- The worldwide prevalence of ED is expected to increase to 322 million men by 2025
- Testosterone Replacement therapy (TRT) improves erectile dysfunction.
- TRT can decrease fat mass and increase muscle size and strength.
GAMEDAY Benefits and Differentiators
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to choosing a franchise. Here are GameDay, our beneﬁts stand out from the competition. We’re a team, and we go all out for our fellow teammates.
As a Gameday franchise owner, you will:
- Own a recurring revenue membership-based business
- Help your patients improve their health with our life-changing treatments and solutions
- Be respected with a strong men’s health brand
- Gain ﬁnancial stability in a recession-proof industry
- Own your own medical practice without being a doctor*
- Have great opportunity for multi-unit ownership
- Establish a positive neighborhood business model with community involvement
- Optimize your investment with a high-margin business with low overhead
- Drive patients into your clinic(s) with the proven Gameday digital marketing program
- Be supported by our experienced team to get on the fast-track to your business goals
- Have an attractive clinical environment with just a few employees
- Stand out from the crowd in a unique market niche with little competition
- Acquire continuous learning with ongoing training and support for you and your staff
* Most states require a Doctor of record to be employed or to own a portion of the business to operate. Non-medical entrepreneurs may hire or partner with a qualiﬁed medical Doctor to comply with the state regulations.
Begin your franchise discovery process by reviewing our franchise website.
Register for your Franchise Discovery Kit and begin your journey.
Register and attend a live Virtual Discovery Day webinar to learn more about the Gameday Men’s Health Franchise Growth System
Complete your Franchise Application
Request your Franchise Disclosure Documents
Attend in-person Discovery Day in Southern California
Complete your training, store build out, and celebrate your Grand Opening!
At Gameday Men’s Health we are a team that partners with you, guiding you along your path
Key Areas of Support Include:
- Site selection
- Training and
- On-site field operations
- Innovative marketing programs
- Annual conferences
- Technology systems
- Ongoing franchisee