It’s no mystery that as we get older, our bodies begin to slowly break down. Just like a machine needs fuel to run, our body needs its own fuel to thrive. Proper nutrition, sleep, exercise, and hormone levels are the fuels that drive our life. Unfortunately, the natural aging process brings a decrease in our production of testosterone, HGH, and other important hormones that fuel our life, which depletes our fuel reserves.
Where women experience a drastic decrease in hormone production when they go through menopause, we as men experience a more gradual decrease in natural hormone production – a process known as andropause (or “male menopause”). This decrease in hormone levels, specifically the loss of testosterone, can result in many health issues that negatively impact our quality of life and happiness. This is why GameDay Men’s Health was created: To provide you with the optimal solutions to fuel your body. We offer a variety of men’s health services, including hormone replacement therapy, nutrition planning, exercise regimens, and sleep counseling, to enhance your life and ensure you thrive.
- Signs Of Andropause And Hormone Deficiencies
• Weight gain, especially in abdominal region
• Mood changes (feeling foggy, down, or anxious)
• Erectile dysfunction
• Hair loss
• Poor concentration
• Trouble sleeping
• Muscle loss
• Decrease in libido (sex drive)
Located in Carlsbad, the medical team at GameDay Men’s Health is here to do one thing: help you fuel your body the right way. Hormone optimization, proper nutrition, exercise, and sleep are the Four Horsemen of your health. Just as a machine can’t function without proper fuel, maintenance, and upkeep, we can’t expect to live full and healthy lives with a faulty system.
GameDay Men’s Health is the leader in the San Diego area in helping men like you, who may be experiencing hormonal imbalances due to andropause, restore your hormone levels and help you thrive in life. If you qualify, our treatments involve using bioidentical hormone therapy to help bring your hormones to normal levels and treat the effects of low T, HGH, and other hormone deficiencies. Get re-fueled the right way, contact us today to learn more about our treatment options.
- What Are Bioidentical Hormones?
Bioidentical hormones have the same chemical function and structure as the hormones that are naturally produced by the body. They are exactly identical to what your body already produces. Bioidentical hormones can be created for a wide variety of hormones and provide a safe, effective, and natural treatment option to improve the effects of low testosterone and other hormone deficiencies. Unlike synthetic hormones, which introduce a foreign substance to your body, our bioidentical hormone therapy provides a safer and more effective option.
- How Does Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men Work?
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for men involves administering a specific dosage of bioidentical hormones (usually testosterone) to optimize the hormone levels within your body. Treatment plans are customized for each of our patients to ensure the solution matches your symptoms. Prior to beginning your bioidentical hormone therapy program, we will perform a simple blood test in our in-house lab and review your results. If your levels are low and your symptoms match the medical criteria for hormone deficiency, we will prescribe you the appropriate dosage of bioidentical hormones to help restore your hormones to normal levels.
- Male Hormones That Commonly Fall Out Of Balance:
• Testosterone – Testosterone is what makes us men. It is the primary male hormone and responsible for developing and controlling many of the characteristics that form our masculinity. When you suffer from low testosterone (levels below 300 ng/dL) it’s common it will impact multiple areas your life, including energy levels, sexual function, mood, weight, sex drive, concentration, and general well-being. Using bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to raise testosterone to normal levels has been shown to relieve these symptoms of low T.• HGH (Human Growth Hormone) – Secreted by the pituitary gland, this hormone is responsible for growth and helps regulate muscle mass, body fat, heart function, metabolism, and bone density. Low levels of HGH can result in fatigue, feels of anxiety or depression, weight gain, and a decrease in libido.• DHEA – An important building block for testosterone, this adrenal hormone typically decreases as we age. By restoring DHEA levels in the body, we can treat and relieve the symptoms of andropause and help boost mood.• Cortisol – Production of this adrenal hormone can increase due to andropause, especially in men who are under stress. High cortisol levels can reduce testosterone levels and heighten the symptoms of andropause. Stabilizing cortisol levels can help improve energy levels, sexual function, and increase testosterone levels.• Thyroid Hormone – This metabolic hormone can be impacted during andropause, which can result in a slower metabolism, feelings of fatigue, and an increase in body fat.• Melatonin – when you experience an imbalance of this hormone, your sleep cycles may be disrupted, and your quality of sleep can suffer. When your melatonin levels are optimized, it makes it easier for you to fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up feeling refreshed.
- How Can You Benefit From Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men?
Each of our bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for men treatment plans is customized to fit your specific needs. The goal of our treatment is to stabilize and optimize your hormone levels and help you recover from the effects of hormone deficiency. Our bioidentical hormone replacement therapy programs can help you treat the symptoms of low testosterone, HGH deficiency, and/ andropause, and restore your general health, self-confidence, and overall well-being.
*While bioidentical hormone replacement therapy programs may have anti-aging benefits for many men, this treatment is not intended to reverse the effects of the natural aging process. Additionally, GameDay Men’s Health only treats men with legitimate hormone deficiencies as evidenced by both their blood work results and expression of symptoms.
If you are in the San Diego area and think you may be experiencing the effects of andropause, low T, or other hormone deficiencies, the experts at GameDay Men’s Health are here for you. Contact our office in Carlsbad today to schedule your free blood test or consultation and take your first step towards reclaiming your life. We look forward to hearing from you.